Quality stainless steel rainwater tanks for Australian residentsPosted on December 18, 2020 in News & Projects
Stainless steel rainwater tanks are such an asset for residents across our great country.
Whether you live on an inland farm, in a coastal town or right in the middle of a bustling metropolis, the great qualities of these trusty tanks make them easy to love.
We all know that stainless steel isn’t the only material you can use to build a tank. Poly and concrete tanks are out there in the market place too.
But we’re firm believers that our stainless steel rainwater tanks come up trumps over our competitors on several fronts. Here are a few reasons why we think they should go to the top of your tank-buying list:
- They are extremely durable. Our Grades 304 and 316 stainless steel rainwater tanks can last for up to 100 years. That’s pretty impressive, and it’s due to their high resistance to corrosion;
- Because of this high corrosion resistance and BPA-free status, the stored water in these tanks stays free of contaminants;
- They are fire resistant, which makes them ideal for life on farms and in bushfire-prone areas;
- They are 100 per cent recyclable, which is great from a sustainability point of view;
- And they are extremely versatile and work well in domestic, rural, commercial and industrial environments.
It doesn’t matter where you travel in Australia, you’ll see stainless steel tanks everywhere. And that’s because they’re proven performers. From Grade 316 stainless steel rainwater tanks in highly-corrosive coastal and marine locations, to paddock tanks on inland farms, they’re standing strong and doing their job.
At Stainless Steel Tanks, we’ve built a reputation for the manufacture, supply and installation of quality stainless steel tanks. We know just how good our products are and we’re happy our clients agree.
If you want to know more about our stainless steel rainwater tanks, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team today on 0456 778 265.